Previous Case Results
The Law Office of Mohainmina Haque, PLLC
We take immense pride in the results we’ve achieved for our clients, and it is our honor to showcase our track record of success. Here, you will discover a selection of our previous case results, a testament to our dedication, competence, and relentless pursuit of justice.
These cases reflect our ability to handle complex legal scenarios across different areas of law, demonstrating our firm’s versatility and commitment to securing favorable outcomes for our clients. Each case is a story of perseverance and strategic legal acumen, illustrating how we stand by our clients through challenging times, consistently aiming to turn the scales of justice in their favor.
Mergers & Acquisition
- Successfully represented corporate clients to conduct due diligence prior to acquisition of multi-million-dollar target company- a major restaurant company brand
- Review of Mergers and Acquisitions
Business Contract Disputes/Litigation
- Successfully settled 7-figure business contracts matters
Outside General Counsel Services
- Lead legal, compliance, risk management functions for Tony Roma’s
- Provide business strategic advice for growth
- Represented C-Suite employees of major federal defense contractor firm in D.C. area for review of non-compete agreement
- Draft employee handbooks for corporations (for startup to established business)
Board Meeting Representation/Minutes
- Represent corporate clients in board meetings
- Successfully represent businesses in filing Trademark Applications in USPTO
- Near 100% success rate in achieving approval for immigration clients in family-based and employment-based petitions.
- Represent clients in family-based and employment-based immigration petitions from all over the world
- Investigated dietary supplement products for false advertising
- Recovered multi-million dollar in aggregate settlements against dietary supplement companies that engaged in false advertising of products
- Successfully settled car accident cases up to the at-fault party’s insurance limit
- Successfully settled slip and fall cases against Marriott
- Successfully settled medical malpractice cases